County Hall, Hertford
Pegs Lane, Hertford, Herts SG13 8DQ
The entrance to County Hall is a short distance along Pegs Lane, on the right. See County Hall site plan.
Travel by Car
Hertford lies on the A414 between the A1 and A10, close to the M25. At the roundabout on Gascoyne Way (A414) in Hertford, take the road sign-posted to Essendon (B158). See map.
Enter County Hall from Bullocks Lane (Entrance 3) and follow the sign-posts to the car park.
Sat-Nav users should find that postcode SG13 8BT will bring them to Entrance 3 of County Hall.
Travel by Rail
- Hertford North station, North Road, is on the East Coast Main Line from Kings Cross.
- Hertford East station, Mill Road, is on the West Anglia Main Line from Liverpool Street.
- Taxi Services
- A1 Cars, Hertford North stn. Tel: 07889 121563
- Foxholes, Hertford East stn. Tel: 01992 500750
- RKV Cars, Hertford East stn. Tel: 01992 583343